ammar1811
A
thread 1/3
@cbouzy , first wave and botsentinel doner here. I just got off the x site and prefer to post here. I just wanted to confirm what you saw. The Arab & Muslim community in the US feels betrayed and taken for granted by Biden. I asked nearly 100 Biden voters if they'll vote for him again. 100% said no.
01:42 PM - Oct 20, 2023
ammar1811
A
thread 2/3
The community is hurt and just about everyone has a tie to someone being bombed. The insulting replies to what we're feeling is not helping the situation at all (not you're replies, orher replies to the tweets). Threats about a Trump presidency mean little while seeing the carnage happening to our
ammar1811
A
thread 3/3
Relatives and friends. States like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia that are decided on razor thin margins are at risk. Biden needs to turn this around. The speach did nothing for the community and felt like lip service.
George Bishop
A
In response to ammar1811.
So they'd rather have Trump who wants to nuke Iran and is all for just flattening Gaza to the ground and letting the Israeli people just move in? I guess that's better somehow?
03:39 PM - Oct 20, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to George Bishop.
Who can say if we'll get Trump. I hope he's in a jail cell before that. But a tipping point on Biden is upon us because of the full throated backing of criminal Netenyahu and his apartheid government.
07:53 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to George Bishop.
No one wants Trump! We are just trying our best to raise awareness for the genocide happening in Gaza. Instead of shaming those who feel so strongly that they even threaten to withhold votes (against their personal interest) a better route will be dialogue and understanding. ❤️☮️
05:04 AM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}