SholzJb
A
I'm sorry Shaq you definitely deserve better than Tanya. She is fully delusional and too prideful. She's doing solidarity with the girls when herself, Tom and Will need to be sharing a kernel and thinking about their lives and how they can be better people. #loveisland
04:41 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Robert
A
In response to SholzJb.
I can’t root for these two. Tanya showed her true colors. Master gaslighter. Is it me or are the girls making the guys look angelic this season? Because the pack mentality in hypocritical thinking and behavior is out of control. Seems everyone’s afraid of Olivia and Tanya
05:17 AM - Feb 25, 2023
SholzJb
A
In response to Robert.
I agree... they are definitely scared of Olivia and Tanya the 2 delusional tyrants of the Villa.
At this point I can't support Shanya with a clear conscience but for some reason Shaq is fully depressed when the have issues. So gotta give him his joy whilst in the Villa.
10:35 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Robert
A
In response to SholzJb.
I need Shaq to have a spine. Honestly, I think I’m frustrated with about 95% of the cast 😩😩
11:28 AM - Feb 26, 2023
SholzJb
A
You aren't alone they seem to be the least likeable love island cast. At this point I'm just running through the motions till the season ends.
In response to Robert.
05:11 PM - Feb 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}