Dana_Brown Spouts Off
A
I know that firsthand witness testimony is needed to make their case and hold TFG accountable....but probation for Powell and Chesebro seems like a slap in Lady Liberty's 🗽 face.

Just my opinion. Any thoughts....?
03:38 PM - Oct 20, 2023
blueOcean
A
In response to Dana_Brown Spouts Off.
It's possible their attorneys don't even know the extent of Chesebro's planning on J6 and how Ginni Thomas always said release the Kraken (the extent of Powell/Flynn planning for J6). Chesebro being w/ Alex Jones on J5/J6 during critical times of 1:30 pm to 3 pm, was no accident. Twas a plan.
05:37 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Dana_Brown Spouts Off
A
In response to blueOcean.
A plan that thankfully failed. Although damage to our democracy was done and it will last most of my lifetime.
02:24 AM - Oct 23, 2023
ML Hart
A
Powell and Chesebro aren't home free - they've both been identified as co-conspirators in the DC case.
07:27 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Dana_Brown Spouts Off
A
In response to ML Hart.
One can hope that they get less leniency in D.C. The damage caused by their lies will have a lasting effect on our democracy. If there isn't a price to pay for that, then it won't deter the next group.
02:32 AM - Oct 23, 2023
ML Hart
A
probation + can't have any contact w/co-defendants, witnesses, media + $ restitution + testify against co-defendants (in RICO case, this is *huge*) + community service + can't violate any element of plea deal.
Massive win for DA's office - makes trial of TFG big fish easier.
07:25 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Dana_Brown Spouts Off
A
In response to ML Hart.
True, but honestly I do 100+ hours of community service every year without a court order telling me to do so. It's called being a decent human being. I think the thing that got me, was the lack of remorse he showed while entering his plea.
02:39 AM - Oct 23, 2023
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
I don't know all the implications of these two guilty pleas and the cooperation agreements that go with them, but then, I'm not an attorney or an expert in criminal law. I trust that D.A. Fani Willis is making proper decisions, the best decisions she can, in pursuit of justice and accountability.
04:09 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Dana_Brown Spouts Off
A
In response to Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad.
Yeah I know. I just hate when people are complicit in criming and get off basically scot-free. When you use smaller fish to catch the bigger fish, the smaller fish doesn't get to swim away unscathed. Hopefully the state Bar Assoc will meet out some justice.
10:16 PM - Oct 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}