serenebabe
A
thread 1/2
I can't quite "get" spoutible. perhaps I haven't tried hard enough? I follow many people who (I think?) are Black, but this space still feels soooooo white (and v moderate, politically) to me. not as "like LinkedIn" as Pebble is, but I can't quite describe the vibe...
04:28 PM - Oct 20, 2023
serenebabe
A
thread 2/2
Got some good feedback, I’m going to follow a load more people!!
08:03 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to serenebabe.
My only suggestions - I make the first one to everybody who's relatively new - is, if you aren't already, scroll the Explore feed for a while. It's a chronological feed of every post. Also, if you're following someone whose posts you like, pull up their profile and see who they're following.
05:01 PM - Oct 20, 2023
serenebabe
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Thank you! I'll keep on with it, yeah. I had a burst of trying to find more people that way (good advice!) but then I've fizzled. I really appreciate the reply!
07:30 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Tricia
A
You only follow 54 people. You need to grow your list. The more people you follow, the better your timeline will be. You can use my follow list to start to get more Spouties. Also, go to some folks you do follow and go to their follow list and add more. Then your vibe will get better.
05:00 PM - Oct 20, 2023
serenebabe
A
In response to Tricia.
I think you are on to something, for sure! Thanks so much for the reply. I'll start bulking up my following list!!!
07:31 PM - Oct 20, 2023
J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him)
A
In response to Tricia.
Yes, exploring the following lists of others can be a goldmine.
10:29 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
I don’t think I can help you. 🙁 I’m a white, Liberal Canadian, but am not here for politics as a priority (a sidebar, maybe, but it’s not my main focus.)
04:40 PM - Oct 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}