Professor Kyle
A
Goes to show instead of saying "when did the GOP get so bad" people should ask "why'd it take me so long to realize they always were." Republicans have been driven by racism, bigotry, & xenophobia for as long as this 47-yr-old can remember.
⚛️Shawn Athan @ShawnathanDC
Lmao, I defriended every last Republican on Facebook in 2004 when the twins I used to babysit stood strong and firm for the federal marriage amendment. They dm'd for a year begging for forgiveness. No, gtfo of my life. I fully left in 2016.
03:26 PM - Oct 20, 2023
03:57 PM - Oct 20, 2023
M1St3r Ch0w
A
It's been going on since colonial times, the promotion of hate and inequality as a means of maintaining the economic order.

Sure, one party is clearly better than the other, but R versus D is just another flavor of the same sht sundae being served to the plebeians for centuries.
In response to Professor Kyle.
05:47 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to M1St3r Ch0w.
Completely disagree. Ds are fighting for equality & justice and Rs are fighting against that. Dems aren't perfect because no one is, but the two parties are not remotely comparable.
09:25 PM - Oct 20, 2023
M1St3r Ch0w
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
you 'completely disagree' that "one party is clearly better than the other"?

because that *is* what was written

the criticism is if you're only looking the current 'R versus D' tribalism you're missing the bigger, centuries-long picture

and feeding an 'us-versus-them' framework benefiting few
11:22 AM - Oct 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}