RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
thread 1/8
I think I know why white Christian nationalists, neo-Nazis, and white Supremacists are lashing out this badly. First they know that people are on to them most are rejecting them. Also they're jealous of the excellence of women, BBMP, the LGBTQ+, etc.
10:41 AM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 2/8
Think about it...the asshole who used the AAPI to destroy affirmative action, is trying to backdoor destroy the Civil Rights act through paper terrorism by suing businesses that actually want to do business their way. With zero recourse for the minority groups and all benefits for powerful whites.
10:44 AM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 3/8
Secondly, these outlandish book bans...they know they're wrong and they're trying to hide it. However unlike in the past, the information, the true history is out there for anybody to grab and learn. Think about why many disadvantaged groups are home schooling their children.
10:45 AM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 4/8
They know in their hearts that when kids are taught the real history, their narratives goes out the window. They also know that when children have different points of view they're not only well rounded, but more educated to ferret out the logical fallacy.
10:46 AM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 5/8
As for the jealousy, it's very real. White supremacists HATE when people from disadvantaged groups are successful. For example Tulsa, where a straight out genocide happened because the Black community was more successful, and the city still hasn't healed from that reckoning.
10:47 AM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 6/8
Also the election of President Barack H. Obama in 2008...they came out of the woodworks fast, and in 2012 lead by Trump, used the Birherism bullshit, and also had Shelby County Vs. Holder implanted to start the current bs.
10:48 AM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 7/8
The best way to deal with white supremacy is simply to get educated, find the truth, and continue to work to be successful. Also to call it out when you see/hear it.
10:53 AM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 8/8
Remember nobody is born to love or hate, they're taught it by their parents and communities.
10:54 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Sheilah Hayden
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
That's the part that tickles me; teaching cognitive thinking is the fucking best.
Disagree with me all you want, but come correct with remembrance, reason, and comprehension for your point.
Nephew and I argue all the time, but we both know the debate rules.
11:27 AM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}