WarriorPrincess
B
It seems Israelis have Biden & the US Gov't by the balls, & there's gotta be more than we're being told. How Biden can suddenly find $150 bil to give 2 Netanyahu 4 more weapons to kill Palestinians while telling us his hands are tied to help us Americans makes no sense. Where's our $150 bil splurge?
11:40 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to WarriorPrincess.
Of course there is more to it than everyday people know. Without question the government has more information than we do. I trust this President to do what it right based on what he knows. The rest of us need to accept that we’re not experts.
11:47 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Spirit Island
A
In response to Mlb Anx.
For starters, he knows genocide is taking place in #Palestine & #Israel refuses to let humanitarian aid in. He knows 66% of voters oppose his stance on Israel's #WarOnGaza If he can't publicly condemn those 2 things, #Biden is a #warcriminal & partner to #Israeli #genocide #GenocideJoe
12:59 PM - Oct 21, 2023
WarriorPrincess
B
In response to Mlb Anx.
Nah, I'm not going to suspend my sense of right &wrong & trust ppl who are known to lie. Netanyahu is a murderous war criminal, and I for one don't believe his lying BS. I will also not fall for the "don't believe your lying eyes". Innocent children, women, & men are being slaughtered & it's wrong.
01:19 PM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}