Orlando Fuentes
A
I wish these "opinion" pieces were labeled opinion and that this guy is a conservative saying what democrats should do (to cripple the democratic party) while the GOP house is having a nuclear meltdown. Also why not trump step aside for good of party. Galactic level hypocrisy.
11:41 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Siobhán Maree
A
In response to Orlando Fuentes.
Yeah, I should have stopped reading at the headline. . .
12:25 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Angela P.
A
Once again they are underestimating Biden and the American people. Given the bonfires all over the globe we need a strong foreign policy President and that’s why Biden is perfect. Dems are doing their standard bed wetting thing and the conservative media is feeding the flames.
12:23 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Donna L
A
Omg this is the worst opinion piece I've read in a long time😬
12:18 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Brian Boru
A
#bidenharris2024 #harris2028
The same pundits who claim Dems are too timid want to drop out incumbents to appease people who will never vote for any Dem.
These were also the people saying we had to get rid of Pelosi.
12:14 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Michelle Klein-Hass
A
This is one person's opinion. A bad opinion. And the Rethugs are more in need of adults in the room.
11:53 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Anthony Barthelemy
B
Republican has delusions.
11:52 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
You and I are on the same wave length. As I was perusing the 'news' this morning, I noticed too many opinion pieces as opposed to telling the news.

Biden had a historic trip to Israel and in a matter of days, OP/ed pieces are popping up to discredit him or downplay what he said later in his speech
11:45 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
Whoever wrote this article, because once I read the headline I refused to read it, should take this piece of trash and shove it where the sun don’t shine!! This is the epitome of misinformation!
11:45 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to Alicia Mendoza.
I want news in my news feed not opinion pieces.
11:48 AM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}