Elijah Manley
A
The discourse in America on Israel and Palestine is so one-sided. No one wants to talk about Palestinian suffering, and no one wants to criticize Israel for its contributions to the overall conflict. Don’t let anger and sadness cloud your judgment.
12:07 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Calley Nye
A
In response to Elijah Manley.
You live in a social media bubble that echos your own beliefs back to you. My bubble is full of people who can appreciate nuance in this and say this is a complicated situation that we in America don’t fully understand. But we all agree that innocent civilians everywhere need to be protected.
12:11 AM - Oct 31, 2023
Calley Nye
A
In response to Calley Nye.
Which is why Hamas needs to go. They are holding Americans, Israelis, and Gazans hostage. When the shelling started they took the ambulances from the hospital to escape, leaving Gazans without emergency response. They built their HQ underneath a hospital.
12:13 AM - Oct 31, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Elijah Manley
A
In response to Jane Austen's RomCom Mistress.
That’s irrelevant to my point, but to answer your question, I talk about it all the time. However, colonialism from the west should not blind me from the humanitarian crisis in the West Bank and Gaza.
12:39 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Spirit Island
A
In response to Jane Austen's RomCom Mistress.
A lot of people talk about those things. How about you stop deflecting criticism away from #Israeli #genocide in #Gaza & covering for #GenocideJoe
01:11 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Julie Simms
A
In response to Elijah Manley.
I don’t know … I’m seeing a lot of discourse about the plight of Palestinians. Hearing criticism of Israel. I’ve personally never heard so much empathy & criticism for both sides in a conflict. Maybe I’m in a bubble but I appreciate the efforts people are taking to understand.
12:23 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Elijah Manley
A
In response to Julie Simms.
I’m hearing it too. I’m also hearing a lot of false accusations of antisemitism and people trying to drown out discourse on that plight. Too many American politicians are uncritical of Israel, offering unconditional support. As the super power, we can play a heavy hand in solving this crisis.
12:31 PM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}