Steve M.
A
I'm Pessimistic About Biden's Reelection Chances, But I Think Virginia Democrats Could Overperform Next Month (new post) https://nomoremister.blogs...
11:54 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Steve M..
When did “winning” become “over-performing”?
11:56 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Steve M.
A
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
Democrats have been winning and overperforming in some races (e.g., the Wisconsin judicial race) - I meant to talk about that and realize now that I didn't.
11:58 AM - Oct 21, 2023
A
In response to Steve M..
Who says they are overperforming? Why did I never hear this term with the gop? My point is quit amplifying msm talking points since they are invested in keeping races close to make it seem like we are divided.
12:01 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Steve M.
A
How is it amplifying MSM talking points to say that Democrats did much better than polls predicted in several contests? That's just a straight-up fact. And last year when the MSM predicted a red wave and some GOP braggarts said it would be a red tsunami, that was a synonym for "overperform."
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
12:08 PM - Oct 21, 2023
A
In response to Steve M..
I has been proven that Dem ideas are popular even in red areas. So how is it over performing when Dems win? My point is it is called winning and dominating! It isn’t “luck” or happenstance. It is well- planned and organized. Precise.
02:25 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Steve M.
A
In response to Steve M..
(Except they were wrong - it didn't happen.)
12:09 PM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}