Azuhra
A
thread 1/2
Looking for a fun way to spice up your Sims 4 game play? I know it won't be a thing everyone wants to try, but planning lots of holidays with fun traditions can really prompt you to do things you don't always do with your sims.

https://aliennooboo.tumblr...
03:22 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Azuhra
A
thread 2/2
This works best with mods so you can add custom traditions and images. Also, the mod that makes it so your sims don't get really sad for not completing holiday traditions. I'm trying it in one game play right now . Its nice to be prompted to go camping sometimes!
03:22 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Azuhra.
What I need is a solid general game guide. I have my game set up with all the expansions I want and everything, but my last serious play was Sims 2, and I feel like nothing is where I expect it to be and it’s tripping me up. Any Recs?
05:25 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Azuhra
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
I really don't know any one guide to help with that. Some folks do well with legacy challenges that provide goals, others just have fun with a generation or two and move on to a new save. I'm guilty of building more than playing. The holiday thing just reminds me of the many features TS4 has.
05:15 PM - Oct 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}