RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
thread 1/6
Okay the problem with American Religion (and White Christian nationalism) in general is that the people whom are telling people whom to hate are raking in millions of dollars, where the poorest people are giving up their money to be used for the household good.
04:43 PM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 2/6
The scam of White Supremacy and White Christian nationalism is that the for profit prophets sell a bill of isms/phobias to their pliable base, and they send all of their money to them, with little regard. After all these grifters hate the same folks they do.
04:44 PM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 3/6
Think about how the poor white person, who works at Walmart, in a ruby red district, is blaming others for their misfortunes in life. Of course they have come out to hate the same groups of people that they were assigned to hate. LBJ had those people pegged during his term in office.
04:45 PM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 4/6
That's right, a lot of these scam artitits are doing this because they're corrupt and do not want to face the music. However, this is not sustainable. Think about how Steve Bannon is making his money off of these unfortunate souls, while these folks are giving him money left and right.
04:47 PM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 5/6
That is, White Christian nationalism and White Supremacy is a dangerous scam that must be snuffed out if we're to advance as a society. Also that means that people whom are sending their money to these people will eventually get a wake-up call.
04:48 PM - Oct 21, 2023
A
thread 6/6
Next time you see a video on Right Wing Watch, or it being reported by Jesse Dollemore, etc...think about how much money these for profit prophets are grifting off of the pliable. It's the similar standard of the prosperity pimps of early morning televangelism shows.
04:49 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Mal
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
05:25 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Foul Mouthed Redhead
A
In response to Mal.
So the headline says “ are now”. They gave that up the moment they signed up with Reagan.

Honestly one of the reasons I left the church.
05:48 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
American Christianity is a foul load of steaming 💩. It has nothing to do with any God.
Just orange foolius & their cult of hate & misery.
04:52 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Verifiably Nobody
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
I haven't been to any kind of church since I was 15, and that was Anglican in England, so it wasn't like that at all. Is it genuinely true that all of American Christianity is like this, or just the bits that associate with politics and televangelism? I have no idea, that's why I am asking.
05:06 PM - Oct 21, 2023 (Edited)
Lynne Parker
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
05:14 PM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}