Keith Ashwood
A
If you had to choose, who do you want to prosecute more? Trump or every single person that enabled him? I really like to see what people think if you can echo this.

Trump

People who enabled him

94 votes — 07:44 PM - Feb 26, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Keith Ashwood.
I like option # 3: BOTH
05:10 PM - Mar 11, 2023 (Edited)
Cynthia, Just Cynthia
A
I think if we prosecuted every person who enabled him, imagine all the rotten stuff we’d find out about what he did.
He hates being exposed worse than anything.
08:45 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Thistlebloom Farm
A
It's super hard to choose when all the major movers and shakers are responsible and should be prosecuted, so my choice would be "All who broke the law".
08:06 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Lei`alalani AAPI
A
My feeling is that if only those that enabled him were prosecuted, it says that he can do anything without consequence - a BAD signal to others who are copying his playbook. If he is prosecuted then those that enabled him would also be on the hook because I can't see tfg going down alone.
07:55 PM - Feb 26, 2023
s7r1d3r 420
A
07:54 PM - Feb 26, 2023
dacnmnlamb
A
I chose Trump because I believe once he realizes he’s going down, he’s going to try to bring others with him. That’ll make it easier to prosecute the rest.
07:50 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Tim Graf
A
I think it's important to do both. If TFG isn't prosecuted (he will be), it would pretty much destroy whatever little faith the country has in the gov't, and rightly so. However, if the people who enabled him are *not* prosecuted, they will just find someone else like TFG and try it all again.
07:49 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
IMO he's just an empty, greedy gasbag. The people who enabled him will just replace him and do it again
07:47 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Canuck Newf
A
I’d have to say Trump. If they get him, the rest will fall like dominoes because you just know he ain’t going down alone.
07:46 PM - Feb 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}