Changing Plumbob
A
I shall be attempting to figure out how to use tumblr today. It takes me ages to learn new tech so I'm a little worried. At least I know I can always take a break to comfort scroll through spoutible. This is my happy place.
04:01 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Azuhra
A
The algorithim on Tumblr is nothing like other social media sites. Many will tell you that there are not as many interactions there either. Me? I love all of the beautiful creations that are shared there and I tend to treat my own blog as a great place to share or vent.
In response to Changing Plumbob.
05:19 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Changing Plumbob
A
In response to Azuhra.
I'm just like, I really need to organise my stuff because no one wants to scroll for 8 minutes to find an old post that explains what the heck is going on. Plus there's so few of us on here at the moment 😭
05:27 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Azuhra
A
Tumblr is pretty great for organizing. being able to search tags on a person's blog is brilliant. Lots of folks use their simblr for archival reasons and I'm here for that.
05:29 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
It’s been a few years for me, back to the Castle days, but I was quite active on tumblr back then. It’s fairly easy to pick up, and is, or was then, a very fandom friendly place.
06:11 PM - Oct 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}