Kindness Matters
A
thread 1/6
So a little about me:

I have severe scoliosis where my spine is shaped like an S with a 55° and 57° curve crushing my left lung, diaphragm, ribs, heart, kidneys, hips and knees, I have Disassociative Identity Disorder, Anxiety, Borderline personality disorder, c-PTSD, IBS, self-diagnosed Autism,
04:53 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 2/6
and I'm only 32. I am non-binary, bisexual, and living on a fixed disability income in Niagara Falls Canada where both the federal and provincial governments SUCK.

It's hard to post about a good day when all they are full of is worry and stress. Wondering when my next meal is coming from isn't
Kindness Matters
A
thread 3/6
a way to live, but it's how I live on 1200 a month once rent and bills are paid. Dunno how that tip thing works but it would be better if it was donated directly.

That's if I ever get the courage to ask for help on here. Could use some help now, but being someone new, I doubt anyone will.
Kindness Matters
A
thread 4/6
The pic isn't a professional one, it's done through an app that can take your face and make it look like a Victorian Vampress from the 1800s.

I shouldn't have to explain myself, but it's just how I am as it's been too long since I didn't have to. So if anyone wishes to show kindness to a first
Kindness Matters
A
thread 5/6
(well technically second time) spouter it would be awesome but I doubt it. I do have some hope on here though.
#kindnessmatters #mutualaidrequest #disabilitycommunity #givingtuesday

For those in the US: paypal.me/HarleyQuinn420
And for Canadians for no-fee e-transfers: christyparks420gmail.com
Kindness Matters
A
thread 6/6
@bfitzinAR I have hope for myself on here. :)
04:54 PM - Oct 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}