Craig N
A
I can get lost in video game music for hours. Chrono Cross and Trigger were two of the first games I just listened to the soundtrack on loop.

What game/movie/tv show soundtrack do you like the most and can't keep out of your head? What song from that gets you amped the most when you hear it?
09:37 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Elysian Fields
A
In response to Craig N.
Guilty pleasure movie soundtrack is The Wedding Singer.

For video games, my first thought was a haunting song (in particular the chorus) that stuck in my head from Far Cry 5 'Help Me Faith'. Thinking about it actually made me go look it up again, LOL. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Help Me Faith - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Ubisoft MusicHelp Me Faith · Dan RomerFar Cry 5 Presents: Into the Flames (Original Game Soundtrack)℗ Ubisoft MusicReleased on: 2018-0...

10:37 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Craig N
A
In response to Elysian Fields.
As soon as I read "Wedding Singer" I heard Adam Sandler in my head going "SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEEEASE" 😂😂

Oh man, that's a great track. I didn't love Far Cry 5 but I'll admit the audio was fantastic - Ubisoft has great game music.
12:59 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Victoria Haacke
A
In response to Craig N.
Oh man. My partner plays Chrono Trigger all the time, and says Secret of Mana 1 & 2 are his second. I love the soundtracks to The Old Guard, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Arcane (LoL), Scott Pilgrim, and anything Silvestri, to name a few.
09:45 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Craig N
A
In response to Victoria Haacke.
That's awesome, those all sound great - I think of those I've only heard Scott Pilgrim, I've been meaning to watch The Old Guard and Arcane.

Chrono Trigger is def one of my top favorite games of all time, and the music is perfect.
10:34 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Craving Waffles
A
In response to Craig N.
I find #Skyrim music playing in my head all the time. I've played since 2011 so... its pretty much embedded.
09:40 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Craig N
A
In response to Craving Waffles.
Oh god yes. Skyrim's soundtrack is phenomenal. Although I can't help looking around for an errant mudcrab preventing me from fast traveling when I hear the danger music lol
10:35 PM - Feb 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}