serenebabe
A
thread 1/3
Y’know what? I just experienced a series of really crappy replies from people. Just plain old mean. Very much not like I’ve experienced on here before. Seriously makes me not want to come back. I won’t flounce, but I hope those of you who were so jerky do get a good night’s sleep.
10:56 PM - Oct 25, 2023
serenebabe
A
thread 2/3
And I would block the people who were unkind, but they are followed by people who I already follow, and I’ve started to like. So I’m going to assume that they’re just having a bad day.
10:57 PM - Oct 25, 2023
serenebabe
A
thread 3/3
Some kind folks have explained that this topic is a big sore spot for people on spoutible; that the accusations of weak security were really hurtful and unfounded. I now understand the defensive and jerky responses I got. But I invite you to try not to assume the worst in people. Thanks.
10:48 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Marino Carlos
A
In response to serenebabe.
I read your spout and when I saw the answers thought: wow, people jumping on other's necks so fast and easily. Remind me the worst of Twitter.

It is not exactly what helps to feel comfortable on a social network.

I think Spoutible will remain fallow for me.
12:41 PM - Oct 26, 2023
serenebabe
A
In response to Marino Carlos.
it was really surprising. disappointing. and I was in a tender place (mass shooting just happened nearby) so it really, really hurt.
02:11 PM - Oct 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}