Michael J Elston
A
The new Republican House Speaker has said gay marriage would lead to people marrying their pets.
That's not "conservative." That's insane.
Ignore media labeling calling Mike Rogers "conservative."
He's not conservative. He's nuts.
08:33 AM - Oct 26, 2023
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Michael J Elston.
No.
He's not nuts or insane, just arrogantly cruel.

Just another greedy, selfish bigot riding the government gravy train until they derail it for their own autocracy.

He doesn't stand alone; the entire GOP stands with him on these issues and they just unanimously chose him to be Speaker.
10:45 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
The man isn't nuts. He's extremely intelligent and he knows *exactly* what he's doing & saying.

He's your garden variety conservative. It's who these peckerheads are & who they've always been.

What's different is the freedom they have to put their hoods &brownshirts back on with 0 consequences
10:28 AM - Oct 26, 2023 (Edited)
You Don’t Own Me
A
Republicans have been redefining standards & words for two decades in #Missouri . They masked & disguised moving people towards extremism under the redefinition of a single word - “conservative”.

Radical ideology is actively pushed by using the “conservative” label.
08:58 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Sue Lee
A
I was thinking more of a zealot than a nut.
08:46 AM - Oct 26, 2023
P M
A
For the life of me, I can't with this guy. Heard a clip of him questioning a medical doctor asking her if she supported abortion when the baby is halfway out of the birth canal. Seriously? Seriously? Get the F out.
08:38 AM - Oct 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}