Bun the Franky
A
That's awesome that Threads works for you, but engagement here is a two-way street, and isn't automatic. As for glitches, unless you're trying to do something off the wall, the site and app are nearly 100% stable, outside of the occasional layout glitch or slowness.
Anella Marie @anellawrites
I haven’t been on Spoutible much in the last couple months because of Threads. It’s only because it’s been so much easier to use. I run into a lot of glitches here and it becomes frustrating. I really just wanted a Twitter replacement where I could make a post, hit send, and engage with others.
10:41 AM - Oct 27, 2023
10:52 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense
A
It's interesting to me that on this SM platform, where you have to engage in order to be engaged, people get upset about lack of engagement.

(Yes, I used the word several times on purpose.)
In response to Bun the Franky.
11:06 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
Right? I get the "I deserve to be heard" mentality, but people think that just saying something means they should get replies and interaction, yet they aren't replying or interacting with anyone. What a strange expectation.
11:07 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
And I don't expect people to be on here all day, everyday, but if you're only active every couple of weeks or once a month, you're going to be heard less.

How do people not understand this?
11:11 AM - Oct 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}