Lee Schweers
B
New Hampshire residents please do better and primary Rep. Dean Phillips out of the office he is holding. Idiot. Vote
Thomas Liljeruhm @Kosacki
I'll never forgive him for this.
10:23 AM - Oct 27, 2023
10:28 AM - Oct 27, 2023 (Edited)
Spirit Island
A
In response to Lee Schweers.
Never happen. His seat was long time GOP seat, he was 1st Dem in decades to win it. Also it's especially important #Biden gets more primary challengers, since he's dragging us into war in Middle East. Good luck w/your #voteblue crusade now that Biden has blown up Dem coalition that got him elected
10:35 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Lee Schweers
B
In response to Spirit Island.
The messaging here is we all need to support the only political party that is pro-democracy, equitable health care access and inclusive equality for everyone regardless of their genders or sexual orientation is the Democrat party. Disagreement on policiesisgood for democracy but hard pass on fascist
10:52 AM - Oct 27, 2023 (Edited)
Spirit Island
A
The whole #Dem party #voteblue to #savedemocracy is utter bullshit. #GOP & #DemocraticParty are both profoundly #antidemocratic But good job swallowing their #PR #propaganda I'll be sure to let #DeanPhillips know he doesn't have your vote.
11:08 AM - Oct 27, 2023 (Edited)
Lee Schweers
B
In response to Spirit Island.
Instead of this negative energy of getting down on people who chooses to stay engaged and vote for the best choice they have at keeping their freedom and liberties or the alternative is to sit out and slowly see your rights being suppress except if you are a white male Nationalist. Vote.
12:15 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Spirit Island
A
Nope. I will not vote for #GenocideJoe #Biden & his #warmongering political party. Their participation in the #Israeli #genocide & #ethniccleansing in #Palestine #Gaza is #racist #settlercolonialism at it's worst & deeply, profoundly immoral. #NeverBiden #NeverBidenHarris #NeverTrump
12:22 PM - Oct 27, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}