Gray Graham
A
thread 1/6
Good evening everyone. How is everyone doing this Friday? I know a lot of people have some fun activities planned for the weekend doing the things they enjoy in life. Just wanted to take a moment to share some thoughts.
09:09 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Gray Graham
A
thread 2/6
There are a lot of people here that equate disagreeing with them as a license to be rude and insulting to a person. A know people like saying this ain’t Twitter, but that is very much Twitter behavior. Maybe that is the kind of community people here want I don’t know.
Gray Graham
A
thread 3/6
There are a lot of cool, nice people here who discuss a lot of topics, but there are also a lot of rude and insulting people here that attack anyone that disagrees with them. Just like Twitter there are cliques here and they pretty much have no use for anyone that is not part of that group.
Gray Graham
A
thread 4/6
I don’t understand how people that say they want a safe space free from abuse and trolls think it is appropriate to disparage others but that is how it happens in the real world.
Gray Graham
A
thread 5/6
A group that feels they have been wronged by others feel they are justified in any actions they take to protect themselves, no matter how horrible. Thought I would share my two cents not that they have any worth to anyone. Hope everyone has a good night and a good relaxing weekend.
Gray Graham
A
thread 6/6
If you are having a difficult time keep your head up and keep doing your best. Take care and may God take and keep you.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}