WarriorPrincess
B
I can't believe President Biden, the man I thought of as a good American and voted for, gave the go ahead to WarCriminalNetanyahu to commit genocide against the Palestinian people with the support of our hard-earned tax dollars. Biden, stop supporting this! #Gazabombing
11:48 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Paul Bradshaw
A
In response to WarriorPrincess.
Why do you believe something so obviously false and wrong?
02:06 AM - Oct 28, 2023
andrea pazell
A
This if not a correct statement. 😕
12:49 AM - Oct 28, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
"gave the go ahead"? No, that's not what happened. Bibi doesn't listen to Joe for what to do. Blame Bibi, and blame Hamas even more. Blaming Biden is falling into a trap, and spouting this shit is supporting Putin. C'mon man!
12:19 AM - Oct 28, 2023
WarriorPrincess
B
In response to Kirk Taylor.
Biden physically went there & threw the full support of the U.S. behind what murderous thug Netanyahu is doing & plans to do. That kind of support legitimizes what he does. All I know is that the wholesale murder of innocents is wrong & nothing can justify that for me. Nothing. It. is. evil.
12:48 AM - Oct 28, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
The problem with this reasoning is I have to ask myself who this benefits. Unfortunately, this sounds like a Russian talking point.

I'm against any innocents being harmed/killed. I'm relieved that the Palestinians are now getting aid.
12:13 AM - Oct 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}