Carol Lovely
A
For the First Time since Biden Election I am thoroughly disappointed in him. Israel has stated that the indiscriminate bombing of civilians in Palestine is their revenge for the brutal and evil killings by Hamas. Is there no better way
10:47 PM - Oct 27, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
Netanyahu has told us for yrs the goal is genocide. Now it has started. Michael Higgins, Ireland is the only EU member to say, if they are doing this the rules of international law need to apply.

I am a Dem and will support Biden Harris and champion Dems. This shite, though is soul crushing.
In response to Carol Lovely.
02:27 AM - Oct 28, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
I too will support Biden and Harris but I do think it is dangerous to throw total support behind the leader of Israel. He is immoral and vengeful. And he is the sole reason Hamas was successful in their horrific attack
08:06 PM - Oct 28, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
Yes, Netanyahu is not good. I follow rtn news on instagram. (That's the Irish news) and there are no words for what is happening
09:44 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
I truly think my biggest fear about how hard Israel will hit civilians is based on the sick individual who is leading Israel.He has always wanted the Palestinians gone. He is a Jewish trump in many ways
08:03 PM - Oct 28, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
Yup
10:46 PM - Oct 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}