Loki
A
1/2 After giving to your church, ever wonder where that money goes after expenses are paid? If your pastor is paying dues to larger ministry coalitions a portion probably ends up with the National Christian Foundation. This is why it means nothing when you say "bad Christians" are the issue.
12:15 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Peter G Mitchell 😎
A
In response to Loki.
Not all churches run their finances in the same way – corruptly. Many do but not all...
06:35 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Loki
A
In response to Peter G Mitchell 😎.
You are right that the individual church may not be corrupt, but most do pay out dues to coalitions. Many of which donate directly to, or indirectly to the NCF or help fund the conventions that feature speakers donating to NCF. The church itself could be oblivious.
06:40 PM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)
Loki
A
In response to Loki.
2/2 I am more than willing to do the leg work of tracking your churches donations if they are transparent enough to hand over their contributions. Keep in mind I am one person with no funding so it may take a while. Don't shoot the messenger.
12:16 PM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)
Sonia C
A
In response to Loki.
I broke away from organized religion when after years of giving time & $$ to the church I saw at its core it was just a big business w/lots of self righteous egos running it. My opinion only.
From pastors: JFK, “Got what was coming to him.”; “If you can’t follow J,I give u permission to follow me.
12:04 PM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}