Live Animation
A
Protecting the vulnerable they say... 3 years to get this right and failing worse than ever. You'd almost think they don't actually want to fix the problem 🧐

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/labor-approaches-serious-milestone-of-presiding-over-more-co...
10:20 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Jacky Walker
A
In response to Live Animation.
It’s a disgrace. I don’t understand why there’s not even a basic messaging campaign about how to be Covid safe. I’m so over getting shitty looks/comments when I wear a mask in shops, on public transport etc
11:02 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Live Animation
A
In response to Jacky Walker.
Soo infuriating. I've even got the fake cough near me a couple of times at the supermarket.
11:41 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Live Animation.
They're kicking this can down the road like previous governments. The duopoly is culpable over their neoliberal approach on #agedcare . The Minister has appointed a long-time lobbyist as the Inspector General of facilities and surprise (not!) more deaths.

A plague on both their houses.

#auspol
10:25 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Live Animation
A
In response to Jess Martin.
The fact there's not even an acknowledgement of the failings is what gets me. After all the 'Labor cares' mantra before the election it's very disappointing. I had such high hopes this wouldn't happen.
10:31 PM - Feb 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}