Khrissy Choate
A
I’m seeing some posts on here, about how anyone downing the Democrats is a bad faith actor and should be treated as such. I agree to a point. If someone claims Democrats are the same as republicans, or that they have done nothing for the country; that posting in bad faith because it’s a lie. 1/2
02:10 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Bravo Juneau
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
Hasn't the entire political glue been undone by bad faith? Trust is how things get done. Keeping your word. Following through on oral agreements. Ford's pardon of Nixon was the first step. A toe in the water. Drop by drop we are now dog paddling for signs of honesty.
06:47 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
Legitimate criticism is not bad faith. It’s actually needed as a part of healthy debate. Let’s not consider someone an enemy simply for a differing of opinion. 2/2
02:30 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
Thank you! It's reasonable to say there are issues dem leaders need to deal with. It's reasonable to not always agree w everything a dem leader says. I think of it in the same way I view spoutible. We can disagree, have convos even if they aren't tangibly productive, but not want to kill each other.
07:13 PM - Mar 01, 2023

@KhrissyChoate deleted this reply.

02:17 PM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}