Julia Hosack
A
08:42 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Julia Hosack.
I’m recently updated on my vax and I still wear a mask in public places. Avoid going out to restaurants and I still feel I should be more careful. I got a case of it on my way home from Europe last Spring. It is NOT “just a cold”
08:45 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Julia Hosack
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
I’ve tried and failed to get mine 3x now. I’m not leaving the house til I get one. I only had it once and it was extremely mild, I had 24 hours notice and had Paxlovid within 5 hours. Still, I’m terrified to make what I have (akathisia and asthma) worse.
08:38 AM - Oct 29, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
Glad you were able to get paxlovid. My husband snek I are both 58 and had strong symptoms- his doctor said he “didn’t qualify” and I had to be really aggressive to get mine to prescribe. I started after 3 days of terrible symptoms and wish I had started it sooner. Good luck getting the vax !
10:40 AM - Oct 29, 2023
Julia Hosack
A
I’m not immunocompromised, but I have neurological problems, many are the same as LC get plus asthma so I can get what I need - except for that ##%* vaxx. At dr. Don’t have. Go to pharmacy. Insurance says only dr can give. Go to get labs, dr had vaxx, now they’re out. How???
In response to Evolve Undefined.
10:57 AM - Oct 29, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
Frustrating…. Our medical system
Forces everything to be a game in favor of insurance company profit- and at our expense. It infuriates me.
11:29 AM - Oct 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}