Jodi B
A
This should have been done months ago! Schumer let the entire situation get out of control by letting Tuberville control the narrative. This isn't about paying for abortion. It's about TRANSPORTATION COSTS for female service members who can't get complete healthcare where they are stationed.
Wokeity Woke Woke @Bethbo_beth
This traitorous scumbag. Dems need to change the rules. Rs would not hesitate to do so. Do Dems have to wait until supermajority, can something be done now? This is a matter of national security.

Tuberville says he will keep blocking military promotions despite Israel’s war #TeamTraitor
07:22 AM - Oct 30, 2023
07:59 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Muhala
A
In response to Jodi B.
01:08 PM - Oct 30, 2023
darryl
A
In response to Jodi B.
Once Tuberville blocked 2 or 3 promotions Democrats coulda shoulda gone to the floor votes.
It's not women or abortion. This is about donald tump and maga (just like Speaker of the House)
Democrats were afraid of maga's base.
Psss, hey Democrats, maga ain gonna vote for your blue ass anyway !!
09:06 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to darryl.
Exactly! When TTuberville started this, Schumer could've kept the Senate in session every evening & weekend to vote on promotions. I don't know if the GOP would've pressured TT hard enough to stop him, but at least he wouldn't have had total control, which makes Schumer look weak & tfg knows it!
10:02 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Wokeity Woke Woke
A
In response to Jodi B.
They’re afeared how Repubs will spin a rule change. It’s past time… Several Generals have now gone on the public stage to denounce Tubervilles actions. Dems waiting to get House majority back is all I can figure.
08:25 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Wokeity Woke Woke.
I'm tired of the Dem's fear. We've been hearing that for at least 20 yrs. "We can't do it because when the GOP has the majority, they'll do it too." But the GOP does it anyway. The Dems are always afraid of what might happen, but we already know: the GOP will do whatever they damn well please! 😡
08:47 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Jody
A
In response to Jodi B.
MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO #FFS #tubervilletraitor
08:05 AM - Oct 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}