Suzanne
B
No one is "right" in this war. This war is a tragedy for civilians on both sides. I loathe Netanyahu. But I also loathe that Putin/Iran are pushing this war via Hamas to distract from the Ukraine invasion. Putin/Iran are the only winners in this war.
02:50 PM - Oct 30, 2023

Only followers of this user (ubikwitus6) can see their posts

Suzanne
B
In response to Ubiquitous.
I do too.
The reality is the Palestinians' plight has only been used by Terrorists in the last many decades. A 2 state solution is the ONLY way - & Palestinians need a secure land with an honest govt that can fight back the extremism. & Palestinians have to agree to Israel's right to exist
05:29 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Suzanne.
This! Hamas committed untold numbers of war crimes, but Israel responding with war crimes of their own wont help anything. Israel needs to respond, but razing the entirety of Gaza killing thousands of innocents, especially children, is only going to cause further radicalization. War crime is CRIME!
02:55 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
This is precisely what the Russia/Iran leadership want. Destabilizing the middle east by terrorism when relations were normalizing. Murder of thousands of people to increase animus toward Israel. Taking the world's eyes off of the atrocities in Ukraine. We're playing right into Putin's hands
02:59 PM - Oct 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}