Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 1/10
Part Five, The Dead Tell Tales

The next morning dawned beautiful and sunny. After hours of tossing and turning with my mind in a tumult, I had finally gotten some rest. I was not ready to go and meet with Bones again. I still could not see where this was leading.
10:29 AM - Oct 31, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 2/10
I wandered around for a while, fixing something to eat and debated with myself if I should bother going back to see him. If I did not go back, he could very well come looking for me.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 3/10
I did not know if he could leave the forest, he said he could not, but was I such a fool as to trust a walking, talking skeleton? I did not know nearly enough about this strange being.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 4/10
Sighing, I put on my hat, and this time I took my sword, little good it would do against someone already dead, but it did give me some sense of control at least.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 5/10
I was nearly twenty and had grown up in a small village in the Kokiri forest. There was a time when I think I lived somewhere else, but those memories were gone, just as my parents were gone.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 6/10
My sandy hair and blue eyes reflected the face of my mother back to me whenever I glanced in a mirror, the memories of her were vague, but I did remember her pretty face and some of the songs she would sing.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 7/10
I would hear stories now and then, told in whispers, about an evil king and something about the great city of Hyrule in peril, and a golden symbol.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 8/10
Some of the stories I put down to overactive imaginations and maybe a little boredom, as this village was peaceful, and aside from the normal daily routines, not much else happened.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 9/10
The time for reverie was over; I would go to the woods and see if anything made sense in the clear light of morning.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 10/10
Entering the woods, I walked the path until I was near the site of yesterday's encounter, sure enough, there was the log we had sat on and there was Conrad, just standing. I eyed him carefully but he appeared calm as he called out to me.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}