Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 1/7
Part Seven, The Dead Tell Tales

I did not know what to say to this, to actually be listening to someone who had been there, who had maybe been partially responsible for the events that I had heard about in those whispered stories.
10:58 AM - Oct 31, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 2/7
I looked at him and said, “Are you telling me that you were the one that almost caused the ruination of Hyrule?”

Bones gripped his head and gave forth a long eerie moan. “It was me, me and my greed, but I think that anyone would have served Ganondorf`s evil purpose,
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 3/7
I was just the one standing there that day and so I was the one that got the King away from his guests so that Ganondorf could talk to him, oh, but it was much more than just a talk.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 4/7
Never a day has gone by that I have not regretted what I did then, the things I set in motion, and I have had ages to… ”

Bones stopped talking and looked around, something in his manner had changed. I could feel it.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 5/7
Of course, he had no facial expressions, but something was different. Suddenly the air changed and darkness descended on the glade where we sat.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 6/7
A man I had never seen before appeared, but I would know him anywhere from the way Bones had described him, Ganondorf. The evil king himself was standing in front of me.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 7/7
Bones gave a sigh and a bony hand reached out for me. “Sorry my lad,” he whispered. “It was the only way I could be free. He wanted you brought to him.” With that Bones looked at Ganondorf and nodded once. Then Bones vanished. No dramatics accompanied his leaving; he was simply no longer there.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}