Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 1/10
Part Nine, The Dead Tell Tales

I cleared my throat and asked. “Where did the talking bone man go? And as I now know this was a trick I would like to know why, I have never done you a wrong, I have never met you.”
11:16 AM - Oct 31, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 2/10
“A trick, as you say, yes. I needed to find you and get you out in the open. Conrad, always so willing to do as I bid, was cursed and would only be released from the curse on my word.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 3/10
He was very greedy and from the day we met, he had plotted to get the Princess for his own and amass all the wealth he could.

He nearly succeeded, but for one thing, he tried to double-cross me, so I killed him and then I brought his spirit back to suffer as I had done.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 4/10
No comfort, no companions, just endlessly roaming this glade for years upon years. Then I encountered a little trouble with one of your ancestors and was sealed away for a very long time.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 5/10
My release came a few years ago and in order for me to finally carry out my plans, I searched to make sure there were no descendants of my former enemy. You, Link, are the only one standing in my way, though it is clear you know nothing about the past.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 6/10
I tasked Conrad with getting you away from town and holding you in this place until I arrived. Now, enough talk, I will kill you and then I will go for the princess and kill her.”
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 7/10
Thoughts whirled around in my brain, but there was no time to contemplate what he had told me. Ganondorf lunged at me, nearly slicing my arm off.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 8/10
I backflipped to avoid another attack and feinted left then rolled under him and brought my sword up swiping at his neck. Close, but he moved with speed, backing away so that my blade only nicked him.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 9/10
He was powerful and the added height gave him a distinct advantage. We parried and our swords clashed, the sound ringing out into the still air. Hours seemed to pass and yet I was still standing, still fighting. Something made me look over his shoulder, a movement and a flash of colour.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 10/10
Zelda, it was the princess. I had seen her a few times in the town of Hyrule, where I sometimes journeyed to get supplies, there was no mistaking that golden hair and those intense blue eyes.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}