Christopher Bouzy
A
I am more worried about Ron DeSantis' flirtation with fascism than his height. Journalists are failing us.
12:40 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Ericlo
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Ruth Ben-Ghiat
"Mussolini's paradoxical definition of Fascism as a "revolution of reaction" is perhaps the most accurate. Fascism aims at radical change brought about by violence and backed up by law to shut down political and social emancipation and take away rights."
09:29 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Catherine Roberts
A
I apologize that this is from X, but I've read that Byline Times will be coming to the United States. Perhaps with their reporters, integrity will return to their niche of the media.
05:28 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Questions as to honesty/deception and forthrightness (he stonewalled) are valid, and some voters weigh such things.
04:50 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Manuel Royal
A
Flirtation? He's "flirting" with Fascism the way '80s movies flirted with big hair.
02:20 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Seth Triggs
A
They need to do this puffy "criticism" in order to help the Republicans win (So they can get their tax cuts.) If this were Joe Biden they'd go as harsh as possible in the title even.
02:06 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Sue
B
Yep...we need real journalism again. No more propaganda..no more silly stupid and hate outrage
01:27 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Gordon Price
A
To repurpose a phrase the Russians use, "What media doing?!" Such vacuous BS isn't reporting. It's not the fluffing that right wing media does, but good lord it's not reporting.
01:15 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
Worst part is, I didn't see it anywhere until after 45 said it at a rally. Which is ironic, since it's been said by more than one person he probably wears lifts in his shoes, as well. It's always projection, I guess.
01:00 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Brad
A
it's because these journalists work for companies that want the biggest baddest thing to happen so they ignore it so it will and they can report on it. Then when fascism does take over, they can print "how did we not see it coming??"
12:58 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Sharmil McKee
A
Like seriously, where did all the journalists go? I can't believe this article hit the paper. His height is not news.
12:53 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Eleanor
A
A middle school newspaper club could do a better job that’s many political reporters at present.
12:42 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Eleanor
A
In response to Eleanor.
* than not that’s. I really need to proofread…
08:56 PM - Nov 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}