Jaha Jay Hughes
B
As you are hugging and loving on Democrats you do not get it still. You seem to believe the Republicans and Democrats are different. They are not. List the legislative passes or American policy the two parties differ. Foreign policy, the difference? Not your emotions or feelings! Facts!
06:21 AM - Nov 02, 2023 (Edited)
EDGAR JORDAN
A
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
So, what are you suggesting? It has been demonstrated having a real third party in the US is not possible. You can vote Dem, GOP, or sit on your hands. 2 of those choices elects Trump.
09:31 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to EDGAR JORDAN.
Other than Biden and Trumps differences in Ukraine. Where do the Candidates actions differ from one another? Both support Israel! Poverty, hunger and homelessness grow! Middle class is on life support! Both keep children in cages! Both building border wall. I am fighting for more options.
09:37 AM - Nov 02, 2023
EDGAR JORDAN
A
I would argue there is the white supremacy part, the Christian nationalism part, and the anti-LGBTQ+ part, among others. But who's counting?
09:41 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
No disrespect. I listed clear areas
where the two candidates and parties do not differ. Economical facts that can be measured. You went to social issues. There is always going to be differences on social issues. That is politics. I specifically mentioned just a small group of issues.
09:49 AM - Nov 02, 2023
EDGAR JORDAN
A
To your point, I have attached a copy of a Rand study that encapsulates my views of the economy. Your comment concerning views on Ukraine, etc, suggested to me your stated views were broader than simply economics.
https://www.rand.org/pubs/...
10:07 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
What who specifically was looked at? Theres more. I believe you get my point. An example is when they say under Democrats Black wealth grows. Who are they using for their sample?Their education? Their knowledge of creating and building wealth.
10:18 AM - Nov 02, 2023
EDGAR JORDAN
A
There is a detailed discussion of the methods used in the study. We can have that debate if you would like. But that will have to focus on the paper itself, not the results. Are you arguing the results of the paper are not germaine?
10:23 AM - Nov 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}