BigBrownGirl
A
Tried new to the market #Bojangles for the first time. As a chix tendy girlie t'was no problem for me, but @BBG_Sr & hubs were expectin actual chicken, per the menu, alas they had no bone in chicken. Said they don't serve it. So those with Bojangles experience, is it always a tendy only situ?

Yup, no bones about it.

No, we have boned chicken

Show the cluckin results

6 votes — 09:47 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Dead Ted 💀
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
Bojangles has boneless tenders (think they call them supremes or something), but they absolutely have regular bone-in breasts, thighs, drums, and wings, and the best mass-market sweet tea available.
09:52 PM - Oct 28, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Dead Ted 💀.
Like, I say it was zero of an issue for me, but the breast ‘n thigh orderes? They were disappointed. Everyone had something they liked, but it was surprising to go to a chicken place and ONLY be offered tendys. Just didn’t know if we just misunderstood the assignment. 🤷‍♀️😂
09:59 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Dead Ted 💀
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
I guess Ohio's getting shafted on the full menu. Here in NC, where Bojangles started, we get the whole bird.
10:07 PM - Oct 28, 2023
BBG_Sr
A
I wanted a leg and a thigh. So I was a disappointed. I’m not a tenders person. I will say the sweet tea was good, but not good enough for me to make a round trip all the way to the far side of Hilliard for.
In response to Dead Ted 💀.
02:24 PM - Nov 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}