MeidasTouch Network
A
BREAKING: New EXPLOSIVE Fox communications released in SHOCKING court filings. See them ALL right now:
BREAKING: New EXPLOSIVE Fox Communications Released in SHOCKING Court Filings - YouTube

A new court filing by Dominion in their $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit was just unsealed and it’s explosive! MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on the fu...

10:35 PM - Feb 27, 2023
just alex
A
In response to MeidasTouch Network.
I know this is a SplashBack (love this feature, btw). Just wanted to say my favorite message released was Tucker Carlson saying he hated the idiot-man-child passionately.
🤣😂
Still cracks me up!
07:24 PM - Apr 18, 2024
ramona palin
B
Why is it taking so long?
11:09 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Valarie Miller
A
Awe yeah!
12:07 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Aunt B
A
I have so much evidence gathered that exposes Donald Trump and the Republican administration, as well as Elon musk google Fox News Facebook, Cambridge analytical all are part of his team. I had to close my Facebook account and Elon musk uses the algorithm to filter unwanted posts. Even deleting them
04:51 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Giordana
A
Crikey News in Australia dared to suggest that Fox #propaganda contributed to Jan 6 insurrection, and are being sued by Lachlan Murdoch for defamation. I wonder if Crikey can now counter sue Lachlan as his Daddy has admitted outright that Fox endorsed The BIg Lie (which fuelled the insurrection)?
04:13 PM - Feb 28, 2023
TQ
A
Rupert Murdoch was given US citizenship in 1985. It's time he is stripped of his citizenship and deported for all of his lies that are passed off as news, his collusion with the Trump campaign against Biden and efforts to undermine our democracy. Get him the hell out.
10:53 AM - Feb 28, 2023
déjà vu
A
I guess when the totalitarian state is installed there will be no need for Fox to lie to the masses anymore, right?
11:32 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Artemis Now
A
STRAIGHT UP COLLUSION. Add this to espionage, THE BIG LIE, voter fraud, fake electors, voter intimidation, oh and that little January 6 insurrection. And he's STILL the likely nominee.
11:00 PM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)
Stephie Lynn
A
This is insane. They know they lied. They don't care. I fear for our democracy.
10:49 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
Rupert Mudoch thinks Fox/individuals who reported the lies should be "reprimanded"? This shows you who he is, and why he is using his media in the US to destroy democracy the way he used his media (and other billionaire's media in UK) to sell Brexit. They've brought the UK to its knees.
10:47 PM - Feb 27, 2023
nb.photo.bsud
A
murdoch does everything he can to damage democracy and the United States with the help of republicans, the right wing conservatives, and the magahats. He uses all of his media companies to engage Americans to destroy the country.
10:42 PM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}