Steven Beschloss
A
For Rupert and all his chief propagandists at Fox, they chose stuffing more money into their own pockets and holding onto power over telling their audience the truth about the election—America be dammed—just like the former WH occupant whose lies they perpetuated.
10:42 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Tony
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
I think the issue that Fox had and they knew it was that Trump stole their audience. So even if they wanted to, they could not break away & still can't.
09:53 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
I doubt it will end there. I'm sure their disinformation will continue through the 2024 campaign season. Murdoch doesn't care what he does to a democracy. You should look at what he and his billionaire media owning buddies in the UK have helped the Tories do there.
09:43 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Jenkers
A
You would think that breaking America would be a good reason for a class action suit for the people vs Fox News.
10:05 AM - Feb 28, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Didi B-Q
A
“One might make an argument that this is more than lying…it’s sedition.” Mark Hertling

“In my legal opinion, your use of those words are appropriate, General.” Andrew C Laufer, Esq
10:47 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Sad to say but the recent revelation about Faux knowing they were spreading propaganda is not surprising at all... Faux "News", if it makes us money, sign us up!
10:45 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Actually, I was surprised that they failed to cover their tracks and write down something very incriminating. Good thing they only have 50% of "evil genius" (guess which one).
11:06 PM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}