Dee Incognito
A
thread 1/3
You know, baby boomers have fucked some things up for sure. But people need to understand that Moms For Liberty are NOT boomers. These are younger people doing shitty things. Mike Johnson is NOT a boomer. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, not boomers.
12:06 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Dee Incognito
A
thread 2/3
Younger generations have to stop throwing all the blame on boomers and look at themselves and what their generations are spawning. It's not just a "talk to your parents" thing. We're dying off. Talk to your friends, cousins, etc. The biggest Trumper in my family is a millenial. All us older people
Dee Incognito
A
thread 3/3
despise Trump. I know what the stats say about the majority of boomers voting for the GOP, but there's a solid minority in other gens who vote for these fuckers as well and they are not dying off. You gotta deal with them and deal with them now.
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
I don’t even deal with most of my US fam of any age bc of their devotion to the GOPhuckers. My European fam are appalled.
12:21 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Kate ChinaKatWrites.
Understood. But there are plenty of far right fuckers in Europe who are trying to get a toehold. We can't ignore this shit anywhere. It's a worldwide fight. In some ways it feels like the 30s when fascism first started its toxic spread.
12:40 PM - Nov 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}