Jess Martin
A
#RupertMurdoch is the modern-day kingmaker - he selects and appoints Presidents and Prime Ministers; and destroys democracies in the process.
EditingMike @EditingMike
It's not just America. He's a menace spreading the same corruption in Britain and Australia as well (at the very least). If you pay attention to their news, you'll see the same topics, talking points, and even the same catch phrases.
01:44 AM - Feb 28, 2023
01:57 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Jaci Mcdonald
A
In response to Jess Martin.
How much I 100% agree with you, he still can't make it work in Victoria 😁. We are living in in gutter Murdoch trash and it hasn't really cut thru as much as you'd expect.
That being said, I do wonder what our election results would be like if we had media that reflected our values.
03:01 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Jaci Mcdonald.
For me the 2022 election was the game changer. I remember the despair people felt in 2019 with 3 more years of #ScoMo’s #Corruption . But last year changed it. Social media > #Murdoch reflecting the discontent. Thanks also to Simon Holmes a Court with the indies. Thus, #Twitter’s descent is awful.
03:48 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Jess Martin.
He is the gatekeeper of the general public's knowledge. His actions prove that he is devoid of any semblance of morality, ethics, and conscience. His "Profit before people" modus operandi is the hallmark of all that is wrong wth the western world. #Murdochracy
02:07 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Giordana.
Yes, yes and yes! And his successors are no better.

#RupertMurdoch #MurdochRoyalCommission
02:34 AM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}