PS Annie
A
There are currently a whole bunch of folks on the left suggesting that Hamas are somehow virtuous victims rather than antisemitic terrorists.
No one is suggesting Netanyahu is a good guy.
dmark @dmark
I agree, but now do Netanyahu.
05:35 PM - Nov 04, 2023
06:00 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Nik-nak
A
In response to PS Annie.
*stares at multiple demonstrations across the US that have made Hamas out like they're victims that inevitably had to do terrorism*

Seriously both them AND Netanyahu are monsters not hard to admit this. I'm hoping for a ceasefire and help for all civilians.
06:22 PM - Nov 04, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Nik-nak.
Not just the US either. The pro-Hamas sentiment is present in demonstrations in Canada, the UK and Germany too.
I haven't seen any reports pro-Netanyahu sentiment. That's the only reason I was focusing on Hamas, but they are both evil.
Israeli and Palestinian civilians are both innocent.
06:31 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Nik-nak
A
There are conservative types and Western government leadership supporting Netanyahu, but many are pulling back how much they support as the IDF adds more war crimes to the list.
In response to PS Annie.
07:38 PM - Nov 04, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Nik-nak.
Agreed. The difference is that no one in the general public is taking to the streets talking about how everyone needs to support poor Netanyahu and his cronies.
They ARE doing this for Hamas. It's naked antisemitism and Jewish people are in danger because of it.
07:44 PM - Nov 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}