Pamela Keith
A
If we were a country of patriots, who care about this democracy and this union,

we would all be non-stop bombarding Cox Cale, Verizon, Comcast & other cable carriers to DROP Fox News from bundles & STOP paying passive carriage fees to Fox News & other anti-democracy networks!
07:48 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Valerie
B
In response to Pamela Keith.
I already dropped cable. Not getting shit from me. Fox or cnn.
03:32 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Schrodinger's Democracy
A
Is it not about Fox News - it is Fox Sports - they bundle it all - sportsball supports Fox News - Hope you think the MLB is worth burring down democracy
09:06 PM - Jul 15, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
It's actually a lot easier to drop NewsMax, or OANN than is Fox News/Fox Business. Murdoch made sure that Fox News/Fox business would be bundled in with their owned and operated stations, and for Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2.
08:51 PM - Mar 01, 2023
MIchael Walls
A
Glad to see you here, Pam! You were one of the many I missed when I left Twit. I started a petition on Change.org in between reading this post and gettin that coffee.....thanks for the inspiration...https://chng.it/ysH5WqX6XD
10:48 AM - Feb 28, 2023
MIchael Walls
A
Just started a petition requesting that cable providers remove Fox from their channel tiers.......https://chng.it/ysH5WqX6XD
10:32 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Emily Cobb
A
You’re absolutely right. That’s a hit to their pockets which seems to be the only thing they care about. Could also really go after companies who advertise on their channel. It worked for getting companies to off Twitter.
10:27 AM - Feb 28, 2023
sr gillespie
A
My cable package at Spectrum just added a Scientology channel. They will take money from anyone
08:00 AM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}