Christopher Bouzy
A
One year out before an election, and the NYT is citing polls as if they mean anything.
09:33 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Stefen Tower
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Two words: Corporate Media
01:12 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Agingfashionably
A
It’s the NYT. They have more pro-trump reporters on staff than any other major newspaper. All of whom ended up writing books about their inside “experience” with TFG. Stopped subscribing years ago.
12:09 PM - Nov 05, 2023
RtHonMinisterOfSnark
A
Does the New York Times mean anything? That is the question😈
10:25 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
They're just trying to stir things about & get clicks. In fact, they should be doing some soul-searching if they truly believe this result: that a mentally confused, narcissistic criminal with 91 charges against him is leading the guy who led the strongest economy since the 50s.
09:58 AM - Nov 05, 2023
P. Audrey Rickards
A
The news media have a bias against President Biden. They very rarely mention all his achievements, his experience or what an extraordinary person he is. Their entire focus is on an abominable racist lunatic, loud mouthed, ignorant, indecent, immoral POS named Donald Trump + the corrupt Republicans.
09:47 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to P. Audrey Rickards.
Exactly. They hammered on inflation at the expense of everything else usually framed as "will this hurt Biden?" Then they're surprised that people are negative on him.
09:59 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Apollo11
A
Help me understand how you came to the conclusion that polls are meaningless. If they are done incorrectly, yes, they are meaningless. If they are done in accordance with the science of statistical sampling, they mean a lot.
09:44 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Apollo11.
It's not hard to understand that polls cannot measure an election a year in advance because things change, often radically. I don't know why anyone needs this "explained" to them.
10:00 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Kat Loveland
A
In response to Apollo11.
Because voters have the attention span of goldfish and a year is like a decade in election time. Everyone is currently angry about Israel/Palestine which may be completely different if not over by the time the election happens and Trump could be in jail. Aka meaningless.
10:17 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Trish
A
Right on cue, this was the next item in my feed.
09:41 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
This is deeply depressing, BUT after trump squeaked into office in 2016, lost in 2020, and democrats won mid-terms and special elections, AND after endless headlines about trump's corruption and crime, it's hard to believe that there will be "an epochal shift in American politics, one with the poten
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
potential to reverberate for decades as young and nonwhite voters make up a growing share of the electorate. Many familiar patterns in American politics would be blurred. Racial and generational polarization would fade."
Adrian James
A
Honestly, I rarely look at the polls. Especially this far out.
09:40 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
All I can say is this.... more and more people in my circles are making it clear that they will work their asses off to make sure Biden is reelected. There is NO enthusiasm gap.
09:35 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Starlight Shelling
A
Never fails
09:34 AM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}