Christopher Bouzy
A
Now that our database cluster can handle more load, we will add pagination to your timeline so you can scroll down to view significantly more spouts.
08:32 AM - Feb 28, 2023
CrankyInCLE (Susan)
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Nice! Thank you 😊
01:25 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Brian Brown-Cashdollar
A
Thank you! I can’t wait to see your strategy to monetize Spoutible (seriously). I want this platform to succeed, which means I want you to make money!
05:45 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
This seems to have fixed the issue with not being able to see more than the last 30 accounts you followed. I just went through and purged all of the 0 spout accounts I was following. Not many! Now, I'd like a button for "unfollow accounts with fewer than X spouts" because that took a long time.
09:33 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Marlie (Confidential)
B
Thank you for your continued attention to this platform. How DO you get anything else done?? lol
09:20 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Irene Costa
A
Hi Christopher you are doing a great job at fixing things here at Spoutible. Still having an issue with viewing the list of all my followers. It seems that when you add a follower, one drops off. When I select the show more, it doesn't work.
09:14 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Darwin
A
08:44 AM - Feb 28, 2023
ljz
A
woo hoo! thank you!!
08:38 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Phil Boiarski
A
Congratulate your team. I am trying all the alternatives to Twitter. Spoutible is not only superior, but way less glitchy. I've had many issues with other offerings. Post's last upgrade threw away all of my work from February and wouldn't let me sign in. You have thought this through and executed we
Helga
A
Until you can resolve the issue with returning to the top of the feed every time I click on a post, my engagement here will always be limited. I'm reluctant to engage and usually give up in frustration before I get too far into my timeline. Please fix that ☹️ it's a major bummer here.
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Helga.
Right click and open in new tab. That helps me a lot if I want to reply to something but not lose my place in the scroll.
10:05 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Susan Brown
A
In response to Helga.
I’ve started to bookmark the specific spout I want to read the comments on and then when I’m done scrolling go to my profile and then look at my bookmarks and then I unbookmark them, or if the spout has a link, I tap and hold the link to open it into a new tab. It’s helped my frustrations.
10:55 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Leah Cohen
A
Yippie!! Thanks so much for all your hard work, we LOVE it here!!! 🙋‍♀️👏👏💙🐳🐳🐳
08:35 AM - Feb 28, 2023
CZ Bythetree
A
fantastic
08:34 AM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}