Christopher Bouzy
A
Not yet. It's just a few of us trying to deliver a seamless experience without the toxicity. To be honest, I am obsessed with improving the speed of the website. There is always room for improvement, and every millisecond is important.
Tony_Bell @Tony_Bell
Why do I glean from that spout that there isn't a cadre of developers, process designers, usability testers, project managers, etc. toiling away in Spoutible HQ offices w/ergonomically optimized chairs & desks & Keurig coffee for free in the breakdown down the hall?
08:32 AM - Feb 28, 2023
08:44 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Though I have some dissatisfactions w/this site, it's speed (save when I'm composing multi-spout remarks) isn't among them.

Truly, my comment was borne of my sanguine surprise at finding Spoutible's CEO was writing code. No firm execs to whom I've provided consulting services is that hands-on.
11:49 PM - Mar 06, 2023 (Edited)
LivinAloha
B
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:03 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Myrian M
A
Congratulations Mr Bouzy!
You've done more in this short period of time than most will do in a lifetime.
@cbouzy
09:24 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Jay Ray
A
09:14 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Hey C Bouzy... when you are ready, I am a digital media Executive with experience across the spectrum from Ad Sales, branding, marketing, etc. And I am in NYC. Love what you are doing.
09:00 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Patricia George
A
It's really something to watch you build the plane while you're flying it. The platform is so great and the weekly/daily improvements are amazing. So impressed with #Spoutible and with you, @cbouzy !
08:48 AM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}