Christopher Bouzy
A
🔔Spoutible has quickly become a resource for news, but Spoutible can also be used as a tool to see how narratives evolve over time. Each of these articles is based on a singular poll.

https://spoutible.com/sear...
02:34 PM - Nov 05, 2023 (Edited)
Samantha M Clark
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
As a former journalist, it's so sad to see this kind of manipulation of the news.
11:00 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Claudia Citro
A
As you state regularly, polls this far from election are worthless, or possibly worse than useless.
03:52 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Patricia E
A
I’ve been Black all my 64 years and have voted in every election since I turned 18. Not once have I ever been contacted by a polling entity. Polls today are worthless so I just keep doing my thing about voting for bathe best candidate. Every time that turns out to be the Democratic candidate.
03:12 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Patricia E.
That first line elicited a smile, with the day I'm having (just on a quick cannabis break) anything that makes me smile is most appreciated👍
03:28 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Patricia E.
😅 I am not far behind you Patricia E and agree with your spout 💯‼️
04:13 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
I subbed to all the news feeds, but had to unsub from Washington Post, New York Times, and Los Angeles Times, because of their militant paywalls. They post clickbait headlines then slap you in the face when you try to read their "journalism."

Democracy dies in the dark and they own all the bulbs.
03:08 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
I hate it when there's an article I'm dying to read and I can read....... the first 3 lines. Post allows users who purchase articles to do 'Gift Articles' for other users after purchase, maybe that would be a good future feature🤔
03:31 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Heather Crowell
A
After seeing the NYT poll, I came here for calm and reassurance that everything is going to be ok
03:02 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
Polls are a straight up manipulation tool. Their beauty lies in their economy. For 1 low price, all kinds of groups can profit off them. This is precisely the reason they are beloved by media & politicians.

Their results are rarely questioned and their methodology is a joke.
02:54 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
The lack of polling any cellphones is my personal pet peeve. Who has most landlines? Older people and businesses who are likely to scew towards Trump. Of course polls excluding the last 3 generations will be Trump leaning. We need new methodologies and larger sample sizes. n
03:34 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Ken Jones 🐬
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:38 PM - Nov 05, 2023
frog_enabler
A
The non-news becomes the news, and the narrative embeds itself in future discussions. Rinse and repeat. Honestly, it's pretty well done propaganda. Behind this are the news stories not told about the progresses that the Biden admin has made. Thank you for your post!
02:37 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Ben Peterson
A
Ah, the ratings-milking machine
02:36 PM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}