Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
Which, IMO, is really "I'm okay with Biden but if something happens to him, I don't want a Black woman president. This ageism is actually very thinly veiled racism. They talk about Harris's performance but can any of these people name anything that Biden did while he was VP without looking it up?
03:12 PM - Nov 05, 2023 (Edited)
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
My point is that vice presidents work outside of the spotlight. They always have. And there has never been this much focus on the work or performance of the person in this position until it was a Black woman.
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
03:24 PM - Nov 05, 2023 (Edited)
Miggs Bylaws
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
I'm gonna embarrass myself for saying this - I agree with you b/c I didn't even remember who Biden was before 2014. My friend predicted Biden would most likely be and win as a candidate in 2014 (he prefers Bernie). I only remembered Obama's legacy. The spotlight has been on VP Harris constantly.
04:13 PM - Nov 05, 2023 (Edited)
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
Don't be embarrassed. As I stated, most people couldn't name an accomplishment of anyone during their vice presidency. But for "some" reason, it's super relevant to many so-called democrats. While not completely surprising, it it nonetheless very disappointing.
04:17 PM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}