NEMO Cookfan
A
David Cook tonight in Pawling, in great voice as usual. Tribute to Matthew Perry and Aaron Spears (Drummer for the 2008 American Idol summer arena tour in 2008). #spoutingclassics
https://youtu.be/0uox7F3wH...
David Cook - I’ll Be There For You (Friends Theme Song) - Darryl’s House Pawling NY 11-01-2023 - YouTube

Cover of the Rembrandts song to memorialize Matthew Perry and Aaron Spears, Drummer for David American idol tour in 2008.

01:08 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Rachel Gallagher
B
In response to NEMO Cookfan.
Thanks for sharing my video, you’re quick, I just uploaded them last night before I went to bed 😂 His voice was stunning on this. More than one sniffle in the audience
08:47 AM - Nov 02, 2023
NEMO Cookfan
A
I just went to look at your account here - I NEVER see your posts! I just don't get it- there never seems to be any content on Spoutible, but I don't see the posts of the folks who I follow or who follow me. Yikes.
In response to Rachel Gallagher.
05:15 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
You will only see posts from people you follow on your timeline. That includes their echoes & quote spouts. You are not going to see what your followers post unless you use Explore. Explore gives you everybody. If you are not seeing a lot of content it’s because you are following very few people.
10:00 AM - Nov 11, 2023
Rachel Gallagher
B
I don’t post much on here yet. But I’ve heard other people say they are missing their followers posts. Maybe the list feature will help
09:46 AM - Nov 11, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Rachel Gallagher.
You are not going to see followers’ posts unless you follow them. Your Timeline shows only people you follow. Explore shows everybody, everywhere. You need to follow back to see what your followers are spouting.
10:02 AM - Nov 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}