Salma Typhii
A
Mailed ballots in October and Maricopa County, having an amazing system, confirmed they got my ballot and my signature is 👍🏻
Read aBannedBook @RetiredLibrarian
Do you have a plan to vote tomorrow if you haven't already? I happen to walk right past my voting location on my daily walk, so I'll be making a stop tomorrow.
11:46 AM - Nov 06, 2023
02:50 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Doug Ray
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Is that system state-wide in AZ or only certain counties? In CA, they piloted an increasing #counties over several election cycles before it became state-wide.
03:45 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Doug Ray.
Unfortunately only Maricopa for now. Our current SoS was the first D that wasn't a Dixecrat type elected as Maricopa County recorder in 2018 and he introduced a ton of voter access stuff that is so popular the current GOP guy won't even mess with it
04:37 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Doug Ray
A
Keep the faith, this is exactly the kind of stuff that can re-establish confidence in election security.
04:53 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Doug Ray.
Especially when this is also happening
https://www.theguardian.co...
04:55 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Doug Ray
A
Yeah, sorta been keeping an eye on Az ever since the Kari chronicles. So much good and yet so much bad there. And by *there* I do mean Az...😯
05:04 PM - Nov 06, 2023 (Edited)
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Doug Ray.
I still feel bad that we unleashed her on the world! Totally watch this race. AZ02 is home to 14 Indigenous Nations, including his. If he wins he will be our first Indigenous rep and I have good money on incredibly high Indigenous voter turn out
05:10 PM - Nov 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}