Michel Vaillancourt
A
thread 1/5
Hi there. I don't like to beg or get charity. It's not who I am, mentally.
But, I need your help.
Money is more than tight right now, so I'd like you to take a minute and think about everyone you know that reads books. Seriously. #authorsofspoutible #romanceseries
10:39 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Michel Vaillancourt
A
thread 2/5
Stop and think about your friends in the real world, and those here.
OK. Any of them into romance novels or urban fantasy? Are YOU into romance novels or urban fantasy?
Yes? GREAT! Please take a minute and head over to my Books2Read page ( https://books2read.com/ap/...
Michel Vaillancourt
A
thread 3/5
First, please hit the link at left top of the page, and "follow" me at Books2Read.
Next, pick your favorite online bookstore, and either buy you, your friend or both a copy of my novel. It's less than 9 bucks.
Read it, and PLEASE leave a review.
Michel Vaillancourt
A
thread 4/5
If everyone who sees this message and has me on their "friend" list here did this, it would pretty much save me for the next month. In turn, that would get the novel the visiblity to have others outside this group get interested in the book and maybe pick it up.
Michel Vaillancourt
A
thread 5/5
Please, give it a moment of your time and a moment of your thought. It would be a huge help to me. Thank you so much; I appreciate it. #authorsofspoutible #romanceseries

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}