Steven Beschloss
A
Owning a powerful media enterprise is a civic responsibility. What a tragedy Rupert Murdoch—in his hunger for money and power—failed to grasp that.
11:21 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Thomas Cantwell
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
He *did* “grasp it”. He knew precisely what he was doing. Using his reach and power to manipulate gulllible people to his will. I used to think evil was consigned to history. I know better now.
05:04 PM - Jan 21, 2024
LaJuan Woodland
A
Agreed! The numerous and myriad of damage his quest for money and power have caused regular people, celebrities, governments is quite frankly: Shocking and intolerable! This is a free press, it's money fueled propaganda.
09:47 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Jack Handy
A
I don't think he cared. He is a culture warrior. That's all he is.
11:49 AM - Mar 05, 2023
KMRidgley / Artiste
A
Failed to grasp that?! How about he didn't give a shit about that. You're really willing to act surprised that he put profits over integrity?
10:58 AM - Mar 05, 2023

Only followers of this user (Pecriel) can see their posts

Yogi Thomas
B
Murdoch’s Fox News couldn’t make money if people didn’t watch!

I refuse to watch Fox propaganda, national or local. In the UK, Fox closed because people didn’t watch.

In the Pentagon's secure ops rooms during Bush-Cheney era, TVs were on Fox as if mandated. I’ll change the TV or use headphones
12:55 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Educ8tusall
A
Yay! So happy ur on this platform!
09:02 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Jeff costello
A
It isn't red or blue, it's green.
That said it all.
12:13 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Kimberly Konkel
A
He saw a weakness in the United States of America and exploited it to his gain. He isn't concerned about civics or responsibility.
11:56 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Kai Kronfield
A
Devastating to imagine the number of people they tricked into getting covid and dying, how many families they destroyed by stirring up bigotry and resentment. Fox News is nothing if not a stochastic terrorist organization.
11:33 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Carolyn
A
I am hoping he goes down. It's not nice to hope that but I am owning it.
11:33 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Jean Poole
A
Sounds like someone else who is doing his best to flush $44 billion down the toilet with his right wing views.
11:30 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Cossack Hetman
A
Murdoch could care less about civic duty. You might as well call Succession “The Murdochs” - Brian Cox’s character pretty much sums up what Murdoch is really like.
11:25 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
We know this evil POS deliberately & with malice
1-Gave Trump campaign Top-Secret Biden Intel
2-Promoted the #BigLie for $$$
Time to revoke Rupert Murdoch’s citizenship & kick his traitorous ass out of US but after he pays $1.6 B to #DominionVoting
https://www.businessinsider.com/murdoch-gave
11:24 AM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}